TK-Palvelu is a flexible partner for the University Consortium of Pori, comprehensively providing the consortium’s properties with all facility services. The centralised services ensure responding to situations quickly and proficiently.
The University Consortium of Pori is a university consortium formed by four universities with 2,000 students and 170 employees with special expertise. RTK-Palvelu provides the over 8,000-square-metre hub with facility services, including information and advice, property and equipment maintenance, security, key management and access control, cleaning, AV and space rental services.
– We have tailored a clear service package for the University Consortium of Pori to provide the consortium with all necessary services with a one-stop-shop service model. We have also kept constantly developing the service package to ensure that it meets the customer’s changing needs, Tero Hämäläinen explains.
The university consortium has been happy with the solution.
– RTK-Palvelu has top-notch competence and process management. We value our easy cooperation: whatever the task, RTK-Palvelu will always take responsibility and actively provide good development suggestions. As a customer, we can rely on receiving advance information about everything that’s going on, says Jari Multisilta, the director of the university consortium.
Energetic and dedicated service
One of the important parts of the entire university centre’s activities is the service centre, i.e. an advice and information point in the main lobby for which RTK-Palvelu has full responsibility.
– The service at the service centre is always proficient and friendly. The employees will also do what it takes to figure out any issues that they cannot immediately answer and refer to the right person. You will never hear them say that something is not part of their business or one of their duties, says Piritta Huhta communications and marketing coordinator at the University Consortium of Pori.
The property maintenance services provided by RTK-Palvelu are also quick to react to situations that may arise. According to Huhta, the company provides timely information about repairs while also swiftly taking care of any smaller issues.
– For example, last week, the door of a bathroom cabinet was about to fall off. The door was fixed within fifteen minutes since reporting the issue.
RTK-Palvelu is particularly praised for its facility rental service. RTK-Palvelu rents the university consortium’s premises for different events by third parties and assists in organising the events, preparations and other issues such as livestreaming.
– Not only is this service profitable for us but it is also a highly significant communications channel and a means for raising awareness of the university consortium, also among large organisations. Through the events organised in our facilities, we are able to reach many people who we might otherwise not reach. The facility renting service is fully managed by the RTK-Palvelu service centre: they also have this completely under control and all it is left for us to do is stand and watch, Huhta laughs.